+91 422 - 236 9253
+91 944 285 3333
Dr.N.G.P. Nagar, Kalapatti Road,
Coimbatore - 641048.
For Admission to UG/Diploma/Certificate Courses
All the candidates qualified other than HSC (+2), All India Senior School Certificate Course, Delhi Senior School Certificate Course and Indian School Certificate course are exempted from Eligibility Certificate.
For Admission to PG and PG - Diploma Courses
Candidates who have passed UG Degree examination conducted by Bharathiar University, Alagappa University, Anna University, Avinashiligam Deemed University, Bharathidasan University, Madurai Kamaraj University, Manomaniam Sundaranar University, Mother Teresa Women's University, Periyar University and University of Madras are exempted from the production of Eligibility Certificate. Candidates from all other Universities (including Annamalai University) should get their qualification verified before their admissions are confirmed.
Candidates who had undergone courses offered by Universities / boards outside India and seek admission in this University area should produce the Equivalance Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Iniversities, New Delhi.
- The Prescribed application form can be obtained from the college Office by Paying Rs. 300/- for UG and PG Courses, Rs. 300/- for Diploma courses in person or by bank D.D drawn in favour of Dr.N.G.P. Arts and Science College, Coimbatore - 641 048. Tamil Nadu, India Rs.50/- extra, if applied by post. For each course, a separate application shall be made.
- Filled in application Forms shall be submitted with photo copies of Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and Statements of Marks of the qualifying examination.
The filled in Application shall be submitted along with the following certificates to the admission office:
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examinations
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (for PG/Research Admissions only)
- Course Completion Certificate (for PG/Research Admissions only)
- Passport size Photographs 2no
- Community Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from the Bharathiar University
(The above mentioned Certificates have to be submitted in originals along with two attested photocopies each)