Parent Teacher Association
Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a formal organization that consists of parents, teachers and staff that is intended to facilitate parental participation in a College. The goal of all parent-teacher groups is to support their college, encourage parent involvement, support teachers, and organize family events.
Aims and Objectives of PTA
- To foster and promote cordial relationship among the parents, teachers and students of the college/department.
- To help guide and participate in various developmental activities of the college.
- To render 'all possible assistance for smooth working of the college and for maintaining good discipline in the campus.
- To institute scholarships/awards for deserving students of the college.
- To provide and ensure essential facilities to the students of the college
President: Mr.S. Mahendra, Parent
Vice President: Mr. T. Sakkarairaja, Parent
- Mrs.Bharathi Anbarasan - Department of Computer Application
- Dr.S.Anusuya - Department of Tamil
- Mr.D.Ramesh Kumar - Department of Tamil
- Ms.R.Saranya - Department of Costume Design and fashion
- Mr.K.Mahendran - Department of Corporate Secretaryship