Roles & Responsibilities
- To ensure quality higher education in a ragging free campus for nation building.
- Create awareness among the students about the menace of ragging through students induction program(SIP)
- Any ragging even to the level of query on names will be subjected for action
- Any kind or level of harassment both to male and female students will be monitored and forwarded to concern authorities for further actions
- A team will be constituted for different blocks with representations from all the departments for constant monitoring
- Monitoring the entry and exit of the students in different zones of the college to ensure the ragging free environment
- Verbal behavior among students will be monitored to avoid the consequence of ragging
- Any person involved in ragging will be dealt with the guidelines of UGC-Govt. of India.
Tenure of the Committee
Tenure of the committee will be three academic years.
Periodicity of the Meeting
The committee will meet twice in a semester/four times in a year (June/July, Oct/Nov, Dec/Jan and Mar/Apr) or whenever required.