Roles & Responsibilities
- Receiving the grievances through on-line, suggestion box, postal letter and email communication
- Sorting out the grievances according to the nature as academic and non-academic
- Forwarding the grievances, according to the nature of issue, to the concerned department HOD/Staff.
- Seeking feedback of the particular issue from the respective staff/concern, if required.
- Grievances will be addressed promptly for Redressal to ensure the settlement of grievances within the stipulated time
- After getting the feedback on redressal once again it will be forwarded for further action, if found dissatisfied
- Any such grievances of the students will be addressed for necessary action within fortnight
- Any grievances beyond the institutional policies will be taken for necessary clarification or guidance from the next level authorities concerned
- Any issues or problems arising outside the campus will not be entertained
- No grievances will be entertained when students joining hands with any other organization
- Any issues or problems arising from boy or girl in connection with other colleges will not be considered
- To monitor and ensure the students’ satisfaction and increase their morale.
Tenure of the Committee
Tenure of the Committee will be Three Academic years.
Periodicity of the Meeting
The SGC meeting shall be conducted twice in a year (July and January) or whenever required shall be conducted.